Monday, March 14, 2011

Plan for the new Capture Card

So today is a rare day, we are having a double blog today. I just wanted to kind of give everybody an update of what is going on right now in the terms of higher quality streaming.
We are working on getting a new Capture Card, I'm still looking around to find one that is a reasonable price and has good streaming quality but I know we are going to have to spend at least $100. The problem we run into is that we don't really have $100+ to spend on a capture card right now so we figured, why not ask the viewers if they would like to help?
So right now I plan on getting my desktop fixed up and possibly getting an actual internal card and dedicating my desktop for streaming only instead of trying out another external card.

So please feel free to help us out in any way, and if you have any recommendations for a new graphics card email tenfoxproductions@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Ayann. Gave you little buggers $4 x)
    All I had left on my pre-paid card :P enjoy! Can't wait for better quality streams trololo

    ReplyDelete